In 1798 the Reverend Samuel Bryson was called to be the founding pastor of the
Upper Spruce Creek Presbyterian Church in the scenic Spruce Creek Valley. The magnificent stone structure was dedicated in 1858 and is still our church home today.
The congregation celebrated its bicentennial in 1998.
Our members remain committed to a ministry of worship and learning, service, and fellowship. The church sanctuary is handicapped accessible, and there is handicapped parking available.